Saturday, March 20, 2021

Title ideas

 This is going to be a blog posting that's on the shorter side, because I am coming up with title names for my short film and it's definitely something I'm a little stuck on, so I'm trying out different things and testing them out and I want to take you with me through my mental process for each one. My idea is to make the title small, about 1-3 words if possible, and try to incorporate a word about twos. So far, my first idea and my main idea that I may be sticking with the most is Seeing Double, because of the two sides to the disorder I will be showing, as well as the fact that the disorder can be one that is incredibly disorienting. The second idea is Reaching Equilibrium, as the main character tries to navigate life with a disorder she is just beginning to treat and is and is attempting to reach stability. My third idea is a bit of a work in progress and is definitely on the longer side, extending past my preferred limit and it is There are Two Devils on the Shoulder in this one. Probably will not be doing this one, but I also wanted to get across the idea of the devil and angel on the shoulder that is the inspiration for my piece when personifying the disorder. So far these are my only ideas, I will create another blog post if I come up with any other ideas or fully decide on a title!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

    My short film, Reaching Equilibrium, is about a teenage girl named Evelyn who was recently diagnosed and starting treatment for bipolar ...