Sunday, March 29, 2020

Rescheduling Filming

  Many of my posts during this time will have much to do with quarantine, since it is a major obstacle in how I plan to go about finishing this project. Just as of recently, Sun Sentinel posted an article on the 27th discussing the new quarantine policy for Broward County which is that violators could be arrested and jailed for 60 days or fined $500. This is going to be a major issue for filming, mainly in having my main actress being able to return for the final shots. As of right now, I do not have a solid schedule for how the rest of my filming will go, I will first need to communicate with Morgan with what works for the both of us and what doesn't. As of next week, I will be working on the construction of the radio prop, including vlogs, and will start uploading and editing the footage I already have to make the rest easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

    My short film, Reaching Equilibrium, is about a teenage girl named Evelyn who was recently diagnosed and starting treatment for bipolar ...