Friday, April 2, 2021

Shot list ideas for story board so far...

  Hello and welcome back to my blog! I decided to share the rough draft I've been coming up with to give me some inspiration for my final storyboard! This list is not solid nor is it exhaustible, it is merely inspiration for the bigger picture that I may edit later in the storyboard or even within the short film itself.

1. As the title and beginning credits appear, there are still shots of individual parts of a messy room.
2. After the messy room shots, there is a close-up of a phone's alarm about to go off.
3. Focus pull from clock going off to hand reaching over and shutting it off
4. Close up shot of face rolling back over to sleep before the alarm starts going off again
5. Character groans as she turns around to knock it off again and get up transitioning to mid-shot
6. Close up of feet sliding into slippers
7. Mid-shot back to main character shuffling to the bathroom
8. Over-the-shoulder shot of main character in the mirror, second character comes in
9. Close up of second character whispering in main characters ear
10. Series of over-the-shoulder shots of conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

    My short film, Reaching Equilibrium, is about a teenage girl named Evelyn who was recently diagnosed and starting treatment for bipolar ...