Thursday, April 1, 2021

Schedule for filming!

   I've finally come up with a filming schedule that works for everyone! I will update this blog on the script and storyboard in the following week. But for now, this is how my scheduling works out:

Monday (4/5) - No filming (school and work right after)

Tuesday (4/6) - No filming (school and work right after)

Wednesday (4/7) - No filming (school and work right after)

Thursday (4/8) - Filming from 4:00-5:00 pm

Friday (4/9) - Filming 4:00-5:00 pm

Saturday (4/10) - Filming 3:00-4:00 pm

Sunday (4/11) - Filming 3:00-4:00 pm

If any adaptations are made to this filming schedule I will make sure to update this blog on any time or date changes, especially if I end up with less filming days and hours than previously planned. My hope is that at least one hour each day for four days should cover all if not most of the footage that I need, and that the week leading up to the due date I will then have enough time and days to edit it and turn it in well on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

    My short film, Reaching Equilibrium, is about a teenage girl named Evelyn who was recently diagnosed and starting treatment for bipolar ...