Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Casting update!

   I've finally figured out who I want to cast for my short film! Originally, I was planning on posting a casting role call onto my Instagram story and Twitter like I did last year for my project but it ended up working out in a way that I didn't even have to do either of those things. It especially works out, because I was able to get all three main actors that I needed for my short film, and may even be able to get additional background characters if needed. It especially helps that each have had some or continuous experience in acting. One of the actors I have already figured out will be personifying the mania aspect, as for the other two, I will figure out when I give them each their scripts.

  Speaking of the script, I plan on finishing it up and posting it sometime this week. My goal was to aim for this spring break but unfortunately I had a very busy spring break. It will definitely be finished by the end of next week. I am excited to really dive into this project soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

    My short film, Reaching Equilibrium, is about a teenage girl named Evelyn who was recently diagnosed and starting treatment for bipolar ...