Sunday, March 8, 2020

Reflection and Changes

Where am I so far?

Some of my filming dates have changed, as most Sundays just aren't optional days that work out. However, I will be filming every Friday and Saturday where I am free before I travel out of the country for Spring Break, where I may not be able to film certain shots. As for blog postings during that week, they will still be published throughout the week but in order to enjoy my time with family and being back in the country I'm from for a week, I will be writing each one the week before on top of the blog postings required to be published that same week, and will set the publishing dates for the blog postings meant for Spring Break to be timed to publish throughout that week. Then, throughout this week while I originally meant to edit any footage that would've been filmed today I am going to be thoroughly documenting more storyboarding and planning out any possible script throughout the week which will be documented on my blog, as well as uploading vlogs of my shopping for costume and props, and setting up any props necessary for my piece as well. I'm so excited to dive in to the actual creating part of this project! For lighting/color schemes I will be using LED lights in my room that create really ambient atmospheres that I believe with the right ones can really get the message across. They don't just stay on solid colors, they have different settings for color changing such as the "jump" and "fade" effects, as well as a "flash" effect where you have the option to change the pacing for any of these to quick or slow.
*FLASH WARNING FOR VIDEOS*

  These are just some examples of how I can utilize these color LED lights in my room! And most scenes will be taking place in my room.
  Finally, a brief introduction on the actor who will be portraying Maya Palmer in this piece. Her name is Morgan Hazel-Rose Firestone, her pronouns are she/her and she is 19 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

    My short film, Reaching Equilibrium, is about a teenage girl named Evelyn who was recently diagnosed and starting treatment for bipolar ...