Thursday, February 27, 2020

Scheduling the Filming Process

  To start off with, I just wanted to update on the coverage my social media casting call is receiving. Since posting at around 10:30 pm, I have received so far sixteen retweets from people all over south Florida! I am extremely grateful for the people sharing my request, and I am optimistic and confident about the next few days as this continues to spread that I will have an actor suitable for the role of my main character. I will continue to update on the coverage and potential candidates for the main character's role throughout my future blog postings.

Filming Locations

  • My bedroom, specific mirror shots as well as lighting schemes due to my color LED lights
    • This will be where the majority of the film opening is located
  • Public settings - possibly a mall, though will be anywhere with a public restroom for a brief scene

Filming Dates

  
  This schedule may change and adapt due to availability of myself and actors, for now this is how scheduling works out. I will also not be available for any potential filming during spring break as I won't be in the country and school weeks aren't possible due to being busy with school, homework, projects, after school clubs and activities so I am planning all filming dates on weekends, alongside one possible Friday date. The later dates are set to provide time to communicate with actors, design any needed props, to buy necessary costume and makeup pieces, and organize scenes in a reasonable order for filming. I will also be sharing this template with any important people throughout this process for open communication and clear scheduling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

    My short film, Reaching Equilibrium, is about a teenage girl named Evelyn who was recently diagnosed and starting treatment for bipolar ...