Sunday, March 22, 2020

More COVID-19 Updates!!

  Hello,  things are proving to be quite difficult and a little stressful as time goes on and I am unable to get as much done as the day before due to constant new strict quarantine rules. As you know, finding props was difficult to do and is now even more so, I mentioned that I will be taking a modern alternative route. My idea for that so far is to use my Alexa. I will be doing research on the legalities of that, which i will be including in my upcoming posts. If that is not possible I will just use a phone playing music instead. In regards to the outdoor filming, that is going to be taken out and replaced with some more indoor scenes, and I have some ideas for that, those scenes will be replaced by the flashback idea I had and allows for more time to do so within my time frame. For now, going outside in public is just too risky a position to put myself or my cast in. I deeply apologize for the lack of quality within my most recent postings, this week has been extremely disorienting with all of the COVID-19 information, news and need to start nationally socially isolating. My next week’s postings will be back to their normal standard of care and quality I usually do my best to maintain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

    My short film, Reaching Equilibrium, is about a teenage girl named Evelyn who was recently diagnosed and starting treatment for bipolar ...