Saturday, March 6, 2021

Moodboards!!

   Hello! This blog post was especially fun to make because I wanted to dedicate it to moodboards. I really wanted to visually capture what kind of mood, aesthetic, tone, and even ideas for shots. So I made three individual mood boards to capture the three individual representations that will be taking place throughout my short film (previously mentioned in past blogs.) You'll notice that capturing the visual aspect and sharing them will be a common theme among these weeks blog postings. Since this posting is including moodboards, it will be a relatively short posting. I had a lot of fun making these and put careful thought into the kind of colors and images for each to fit perfectly together and to really capture what I envision!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

    My short film, Reaching Equilibrium, is about a teenage girl named Evelyn who was recently diagnosed and starting treatment for bipolar ...